Access to and use of this site is provided by yoursmallbusinesswebsite.com.au (YSBW) on the following conditions and any other directions or rules of use on this site (Terms). If you access this site (other than to read these Terms for the first time), you agree to these Terms. We reserve the right to change the Terms at any time by posting any new versions of the Terms on this website. You are responsible for informing yourself of any changes by regularly reviewing these pages. If you access the site after changes are posted, you agree to all changes (including those which you are then unaware have been posted).
The information provided on this website has been compiled for your convenience, but use of this site is at your risk. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information on this website, and to seek professional advice where necessary
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, none of YSBW, its affiliates or any of their respective officers, employees, shareholders, agents, contractors or licensors makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, punitive, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with, this website, its use, its content or any products or services referred to on this website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following
- your reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of this website or its content, including for any investment decisions made on the basis of this information. This website does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. YSBW recommends that you obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment
- any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of this website and any other site linked to this website, including the transmission of any computer virus or the defamatory, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties.
- The limitation on liability contained in paragraph 1 applies also to damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- 3. Nothing in this website constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities.
Copyright and Trademarks
All material published on this website is YSBW copyright and is protected under law. Copyright YSBW and/or related entities. All rights reserved. YSBW grants you a limited licence to download this website for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this website, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of YSBW.
No trade mark of YSBW's (whether registered or otherwise) may be used without YSBW's prior, specific, written permission
YSBW reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the website, at any time and without notice.
Lawful Use Only
You are responsible for ensuring that your use of this website is lawful, does not infringe any third party’s rights and does not breach any standards or codes promulgated by any relevant authority. This includes where you access this site from outside of Australia.
YSBW permits linking to this website, provided that the full html page is loaded. Any such links must not incorporate YSBW’s trade marks, brands or registered trade marks, and must not be used to disparage or otherwise detrimentally affect the reputation of YSBW or its affiliates.
Information on this website may include links to the websites of others. These links are provided for your convenience only. YSBW does not endorse, guarantee or approve the content or accuracy of these websites, and does not recommend the products, services or information on these websites.
YSBW does not warrant that information on any third party websites is free from computer viruses or any defects, errors or infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does YSBW authorise any such infringement by providing these links.
YSBW disclaims liability for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from your use of links to third party websites.
It is YSBW's policy not to accept information from third parties which is confidential or proprietary. If you wish to retain the confidentiality of your material, do not submit it to us via email or otherwise.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify YSBW and its affiliates and their respective officers, employees, shareholders, agents, contractors, licensors and any other persons involved in the creation of this website for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide to YSBW via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and breaches of the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).
If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than New South Wales, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
If the information on this website is translated into or presented in languages other than English, the English version of that information will be authoritative in relation to any disputes regarding its interpretation